Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Wednesday night from 10-11PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottos:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig is usually a call-in show. Whether you’re listening live on the radio or on the internet from anywhere in the world, you can call in at 713-526-5738. (Long distance charges may apply.)
Tonight’s show is ‘open forum’, but the ice-breaker topic will be politics: ‘regular’ politics vs. hardball politics, and where the line is drawn at abuse of power.
NOTE: This post is subject to update before and after the show.
Some of the links used for this show are BELOW the break:
TOPICS: Tonight’s show is ‘open forum’, but the ice-breaker topic will be politics: ‘regular’ politics vs. hardball politics, and where the line is drawn at abuse of power.
SOURCES (Below the break):
- Christie Says, “I Am Not a Bully.” Here Are 8 Videos of Him Yelling, Name-Calling, and Belittling People. – Mother Jones (Videos at link)
- “Abuse of Power” by Stanley Kutler
- The Worst Thing About Chris Christie’s Bullying? He Doesn’t Have To Hide It By @LOLGOP, (The National Memo, January 12, 2014 )
- First Thoughts: The GOP Still Faces an Empathy Gap (NBC Analysis)
- Gustave Gilbert – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nuremberg Diary: G. M. Gilbert: 9780306806612: Amazon.com: Books
- Nuremberg Diary by Gustave Mark Gilbert — Reviews, Discussion
- Nuremberg Diary – Page 239 – Google Books Result