SHOW AUDIO: Open Forum, kpft_2014-03-19_2200, UKRAINE, ABORTION, MISSING PLANE
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Wednesday night from 10-11PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottoes:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig is usually a call-in show. Whether you’re listening live on the radio or on the internet from anywhere in the world, you can call in at 713-526-5738. (Long distance charges may apply.)
GUEST(S): Callers are tonight’s guests. BE one!
@KPFT Have centuries of Western Imperialism ended only to see the birth of Eastern Imperialism? One topic on tonite’s ThinkwingRadio
NOTE: This post is subject to update before and after the show.
Some of the links used for this show are BELOW the break:
SOURCES (Below the break):
- The remilitarization of the Rhineland by the German Army took
place on 7 March 1936
- Munich Agreement, (September 30, 1938), Germany, Great Britain, France, and Italy that permitted German annexation of the Sudetenland in western Czechoslovakia
- Nasa-funded study: industrial civilisation headed for ‘irreversible collapse’?
Special Report: Japan’s homeless recruited for murky Fukushima clean-up, By Mari Saito and Antoni Slodkowski (SENDAI, Japan, Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22am EST
- FUKUSHIMA: Using the poor and jobless as radiation fodder?
- Special Report: Japan’s homeless recruited for murky Fukushima clean-up (By Mari Saito and Antoni Slodkowski,(SENDAI, Japan Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22am EST )
- Fukushima’s “crisis of manpower”: Unskilled and destitute workers have taken over the cleanup process: “Nowhere to go? Come to Fukushima” Monday, Mar 17, 2014 11:11 AM CDT
- FUKUSHIMA UPDATE: Nuclear News from Japan
- US Ex-Nuclear Chief: Fukushima Lesson Is Phase-Out
a. Special Report: Japan’s homeless recruited for murky Fukushima clean-up (By Mari Saito and Antoni Slodkowski,(SENDAI, Japan Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22am EST )
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;