THINKWING RADIO MOVED TO MONDAYS @ 9-10 PM, BEGINNING 4/13/2015.
Link is usually posted within about 72 hours of show broadcast.
Listen live on the radio or on the internet from anywhere in the world! When the show is live, we take calls at 713-526-5738. (Long distance charges may apply.)
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Monday night from 9-10PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottoes:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
GUESTS: (More complete biographical info on my guests are below Source links.)
- Open Forum
SOURCES WHICH MAY BE RELEVANT TO OTHER DISCUSSION:
- ‘Black Monday’ in China sparks stock dump and markets-plunge: Europe slips up to 5% while Dow stages late rally, writes Simon Carswell in Washington (for Irish Times) By Simon Carswell
- Stock Slump Continues With Fury: Dow Sheds More Than 1000 Points Shortly After Opening Bell, Aug 24, 2015 @ 8:05 A (Forbes)
- Report: North Korea, South Korea reach agreement, CNN – 35 minutes ago
- Microbeads, the Tiny Orbs Threatening Our Water – NY TIMES: By THE EDITORIAL BOARD:Once plastic microbeads enter the water, they attract toxic substances like PCBs and are eaten by fish
- Intuit puts venerable Quicken up on the block, by Gregg Keizer <@gkeizer>