THINKWING RADIO MOVED TO MONDAYS @ 9-10 PM, BEGINNING 4/13/2015.
Link is usually posted within about 72 hours of show broadcast.
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Monday night from 9-10PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottoes:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
GUESTS: (More complete biographical info on my guests are below Source links.)
- Open Forum
SOURCES WHICH MAY BE RELEVANT TO OTHER DISCUSSION:
- ‘Black Monday’ in China sparks stock dump and markets-plunge: Europe slips up to 5% while Dow stages late rally, writes Simon Carswell in Washington (for Irish Times) By Simon Carswell
- Stock Slump Continues With Fury: Dow Sheds More Than 1000 Points Shortly After Opening Bell, Aug 24, 2015 @ 8:05 A (Forbes)
- Report: North Korea, South Korea reach agreement, CNN – 35 minutes ago
- Microbeads, the Tiny Orbs Threatening Our Water – NY TIMES: By THE EDITORIAL BOARD:Once plastic microbeads enter the water, they attract toxic substances like PCBs and are eaten by fish
- Intuit puts venerable Quicken up on the block, by Gregg Keizer <@gkeizer>