I thought I was going to take the weekend off, but the wave has crested and we just got word (Thanks Cindy Butler) that the other side has waived its right to respond in Supreme Court Case #16-1464 (The Citizens’ Case for a New Election). Unlike last time in Phase One:
- We have a solid legal case written by attorneys, led by one admitted to the Supreme Court who knew how to take our Citizens’ Case and put it into legalese while tying it to specific cases and articles of our Constitution
- We have an expanded argument that includes many different areas of the Constitution that have been violated in this election and it’s aftermath
- We have 12 plaintiffs from all of the swing states and from representatives of key communities that have been the most adversely affected by the results of the stolen election in 2016
- The country is finally waking up to the things we have been telling them since literally Thanksgiving when one of my family members said they would only believe me when they saw it in the NY Times.
- For anyone who still wants to tell us that even though we all know that Russia (and many others) invaded our election, there is no proof that the outcome was altered, please watch this video made by Revote2017 and NAVO before you ever say that again
Our conference could be listed on the Supreme Court schedule as early as Monday, June 26 so keep checking here every day and let us know when you see it mentioned.
Kirstin Elaine Martin