I thought I was going to take the weekend off, but the wave has crested and we just got word (Thanks Cindy Butler) that the other side has waived its right to respond in Supreme Court Case #16-1464 (The Citizens’ Case for a New Election). Unlike last time in Phase One:
- We have a solid legal case written by attorneys, led by one admitted to the Supreme Court who knew how to take our Citizens’ Case and put it into legalese while tying it to specific cases and articles of our Constitution
- We have an expanded argument that includes many different areas of the Constitution that have been violated in this election and it’s aftermath
- We have 12 plaintiffs from all of the swing states and from representatives of key communities that have been the most adversely affected by the results of the stolen election in 2016
- The country is finally waking up to the things we have been telling them since literally Thanksgiving when one of my family members said they would only believe me when they saw it in the NY Times.
- For anyone who still wants to tell us that even though we all know that Russia (and many others) invaded our election, there is no proof that the outcome was altered, please watch this video made by Revote2017 and NAVO before you ever say that again
Our conference could be listed on the Supreme Court schedule as early as Monday, June 26 so keep checking here every day and let us know when you see it mentioned.
Kirstin Elaine Martin
GREAT GREAT GREAT WORK MIKE.
I DID email them when I realized their site has NO SHARE WIDGET. their FB widget goes to their own page, which is great. but they haven’t created a thoughtless click way to share to twitter or facebook by just letting someone click! and i want them to have everything they neeeeeeeeeed HOPE YOU LIKE MY POST. and of coufrse now robert will be sharing it!!!!
Share widgets are ABSOLLUTELY ESSENTIAL for spreading an idea, blog post or advocacy. Of course they can now share through my blog, but still…
Pingback: Revote: UPDATE on DOCKET# 16-1464, Supreme Court: “The Citizens Case For a New Election” | ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig