Link is usually posted within about 72 hours of show broadcast.
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Wednesday night from 10-11PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig is usually a call-in show. Whether you’re listening live on the radio or on the internet from anywhere in the world, when the show is live, we take calls at 713-526-5738. (Long distance charges may apply.)
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottoes:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
GUEST(S): Open Forum. The CALLERS are the guests!
- Is Obama one of the worst presidents ever?
- Was Dick Cheney a worse VP Than Aaron Burr?
- Boehner v. Obama,
- Exporting Oil or Energy Independence?
- Anything else that comes up!
NOTE: This post is subject to update before and after the show.
Some of the links used for this show are BELOW the break:
SOURCES (Below the break) Not all topics discussed on tonight’s show:
- What that presidents poll got wrong…everything (Philly.com)
- The Treason Trial of Aaron Burr
- Andrew Johnson, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Boehner Lawsuit Threat Offers Mid-term Fodder
- US reportedly relaxing ban on crude oil exports
- Why New York’s proposal to grant state citizenship makes perfect sense
To support KPFT and Thinkwing Radio, you can contribute online by clicking here. And please make sure to note which program you’re supporting.
KPFT can’t do it without YOU!
You can help to Support KPFT. KPFT is 91% community-supported. It is an educational non-profit. All gifts are tax-deductible. In the course of a week, KPFT FM & HD brings you around 100 totally unique programs almost entirely through the efforts of unpaid volunteers. KPFT brings you an unequaled variety of programming, whether it’s awarding-winning music broadcasts, thought-provoking politics, discussion of local issues, or local reportage you won’t get anywhere else.
Oh, and KPFT also brings you Thinkwing Radio. What a deal!