Link is usually posted within about 72 hours of show broadcast.
Over the past year, “ThinkwingRadio with Mike Honig” has brought you dozens of interesting guests and many uncommon or rarely heard topics of discussion. We have callers from across the political and ideological spectrum, and I endeavor to treat them all with respect and courtesy so we can generate a real flow of ideas. You can listen to almost any show I’ve ever done (going back to May 2010) by going to the archive tab.
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (@ThinkwingRadio), a listener call-in show (every Wednesday night from 10-11PM CT) on KPFT-FM 90.1 (Houston). My engineer and discussion partner is Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies).
For the purposes of this show, I operate on two mottoes:
- You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts;
- An educated electorate is a prerequisite for a democracy.
GUEST(S): The Callers
TOPIC(s): Street beggars, Libertarians vs. Anarchists, Pro-Choice vs. Anti-choice
NOTE: This post is subject to update before and after the show.
Some of the links used for this show are BELOW the break:
SOURCES (Below the break) Not all topics discussed on tonight’s show:
- Lawsuit challenging abortion law provision wraps up, KVUE - August 13, 2014, AUSTIN, Texas (AP/Tina Shively)
- Coaxing Fire and Police Staffs in Arizona to Cut Own Pensions By KEN BELSON
- Islamic State seizes more territory in Syria
- Michael Brown Death: Ferguson Police Chief Asks for Calm, NBCNews.com
- Outraged by Google reading your gmail? Read this, CNBC – Aug 7, 2014