The 2nd petition for a new election ( Supreme Court Case #16-1464, The Citizens’ Case for a New Election) is scheduled for “distribution for conference” on September 25, 2017. The scheduled distribution means that at least one Justice wants to talk about it. Somewhere around September 25; the petition will be discussed. It takes four Justices who want to hear it in court for it to proceed.
Important notes on this new petition:
- Better legal language
- Plaintiffs with standing
- Precedents cited
I will keep you posted as I learn more.
Related Prior Articles:
- From “Revote2017.net”: GAME ON! The other side has waived its right to respond at the Supreme Court: “The Citizens Case For a New Election” Docket #16-1464: https://thinkwingradio.com/tag/docket-16-1464/
- #Thinkwing: Mon,5/22/2017, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPICS: 2nd Writ of Mandamus Calling For New Election Being Filed With SCOTUS. What next? GUEST: Mark Small, Attorney for Revote2017.net & Colleen Byrd, Trump Voter [AUDIO & VIDEO]: https://thinkwingradio.com/2017/05/22/thinkwing-mon5222017-9pm-kpfthouston-90-1fm-topics-2nd-writ-of-mandamus-calling-for-new-election-being-filed-with-scotus-what-next-guest-mark-small-attorney-for-revote2017-net-audio/
- #Thinkwing: Mon,3/27/2017, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPICS: Writ of Mandamus Denied by SCOTUS. What is next? (SCOTUS docket # 16-907, Writ of Mandamus) GUEST: Mark Small, Attorney for Revote2017.org [AUDIO]: https://thinkwingradio.com/2017/03/27/thinkwing-mon3272017-9pm-kpfthouston-90-1fm-topics-writ-of-mandamus-denied-by-scotus-what-is-next-scotus-docket-16-907-writ-of-mandamus-guest-mark-small-attorney-for-revote2017-org/
- #Thinkwing: Mon,3/20/2017, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPIS: Writ of Mandamus Denied by SCOTUS. What is next? (SCOTUS docket # 16-907, Writ of Mandamus) GUEST: Mark Small, Attorney for Revote2017.org [AUDIO]: https://thinkwingradio.com/2017/03/20/thinkwing-mon3202017-9pm-kpfthouston-90-1fm-topis-writ-of-mandamus-denied-by-scotus-what-is-next-scotus-docket-16-907-writ-of-mandamus-guest-mark-small-attorney-for-revote2017-org/
- #Thinkwing: Mon,2/27/2017, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPICS: Americans are seriously stressed out about the future of the country survey finds, SCOTUS docket # 16-907 (Writ of Mandamus before SCOTUS) WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FOR CONFERENCE to the Justices on March 17, 2017, Elon Musk’s SpaceX plans to fly two private citizens around the moon by late next year, More. GUEST: OPEN FORUM [AUDIO]: https://thinkwingradio.com/2017/02/27/thinkwing-mon2272017-9pm-kpfthouston-90-1fm-topics-americans-are-seriously-stressed-out-about-the-future-of-the-country-survey-finds-scotus-docket-16-907-writ-of-mandamus-before-scotus/
- GOP: The Party of Hate (originally written on March 11, 2007), Posted on February 25, 2012 This essay was originally written on March 11, 2007. It was published around that time in MugsysRapSheet.com (and I’ve added a couple of the links included from that posting). I could update it, but I think it still applies, even 5 … Continue reading
- From Daily Kos: “MAJOR BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: SCOTUS docket # 16-907 WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FOR CONFERENCE to the Justices on March 17, 2017!”, Posted on February 23, 2017
- Precedent?: Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton, By Alex Mohajer, Political Writer and Commentator (Huffington Post) 12/10/2016 06:28 am ET | Updated 6 days ago (12/13/2016)
- Some audio discussion here: #Thinkwing: Mon,12/26/2016, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPICS: Does Marks v. Stinson open a door?, Trump v. Obama trash talk, Groundwater crisis looming worldwide, China further militarizes South China Sea, Climate Data At Risk, Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, 25th Amendment to the Constitution, Support Progressive Causes, more. Open Forum! [AUDIO]
- Donald Trump is making a strong case for a recount of his own 2016 election win, By Aaron Blake, Nov 28, 2016 (Washington Post):
- Some audio discussion here:#Thinkwing: Mon,2/13/2017, 9PM @KPFTHouston 90.1FM. TOPICS: Writ of Mandamus before SCOTUS, Presidential Propecia, Banality of Evil – American Villains, Reuters Instructs Reporters to Cover Trump Like Any Other Authoritarian’, Trump vs Duterte – Should we be worried?, A Govt Civics Discussion-How Our Govt Is Designed – A Primer, +More
From “Revote2017.net”: GAME ON! The other side has waived its right to respond at the Supreme Court: “The Citizens Case For a New Election” Docket #16-1464, Posted on June 25, 2017
I thought I was going to take the weekend off, but the wave has crested and we just got word (Thanks Cindy Butler) that the other side has waived its right to respond in Supreme Court Case #16-1464 (The Citizens’ Case for a New Election). Unlike last time in Phase One:
- We have a solid legal case written by attorneys, led by one admitted to the Supreme Court who knew how to take our Citizens’ Case and put it into legalese while tying it to specific cases and articles of our Constitution
- We have an expanded argument that includes many different areas of the Constitution that have been violated in this election and it’s aftermath
- We have 12 plaintiffs from all of the swing states and from representatives of key communities that have been the most adversely affected by the results of the stolen election in 2016
- The country is finally waking up to the things we have been telling them since literally Thanksgiving when one of my family members said they would only believe me when they saw it in the NY Times.
- For anyone who still wants to tell us that even though we all know that Russia (and many others) invaded our election, there is no proof that the outcome was altered, please watch this video made by Revote2017 and NAVO before you ever say that again
Our conference could be listed on the Supreme Court schedule as early as Monday, June 26 so keep checking here every day and let us know when you see it mentioned.
Kirstin Elaine Martin