SHOW AUDIO: https://thinkwingradio.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/kpfthd3_2013-11-27_wed2pm.mp3
Welcome to Thinkwing Radio with Mike Honig (every Wednesday from 2-3PM CT) on KPFT-HD Channel 90.1-3. One of our mottos is that you’re entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts, so we try to get our facts right.
If you don’t have an HD (‘Hi-Definition’) radio, you can hear KPFT-HD 90.1-3 at KPFT.org, listen online by going to KPFT.org and clicking on “Listen Live”, and then one of the HD3 links: HD3 (32k) HD3 (64k) . Or go to ‘HOW TO LISTEN’ and get the graphic on how it works.
Some of the links used for this show are BELOW the break:
- Announce new show, December 11.
- Wednesdays,10-11 PM
- Following Technology Bytes
- Anti-choice, anti-promiscuity, anti-fornication
- Kennedy assassination.
- Are We Suffering from ‘Secular Stagnation’?, Bruce Bartlett, The Fiscal Times, November 22, 2013
- Secular stagnation: According to Wikipedia, A fancy name for ‘prolonged slow growth, a la Japan.
- Depression era theories of permanent slow growth
- Fear that post-WW2 economy would relapse to Depression.
- Postwar boom
- Persistent Trade/Current Account deficits since 1980
- Over-valued dollar.
- Currency manipulators
- China Air Defense Zone
- Chinese Space Agency & NASA butt heads
- Hawaiian Town asks for fewer tourists
- Are We Suffering from ‘Secular Stagnation’?